This article applies to: Montage Linux box,
Montage Lite, Montage Windows Receiver
From version 2.0, we've improved the experience of sending system sound from a connected attendee using the Windows Application back to the main display.
To enable this, you will need:
- a Montage unit running 2.0.0 or above
- Montage connected to your display using HDMI/DisplayPort
- to be connected using the Montage Windows Application (www.joinmontage.com/download)
On the Montage unit
- Go to Settings > Audio. Set the 'audio output' to 'Built-in Audio Digital Stereo (HDMI)'
On the Windows client
- Ensure you have updated to 2.0.0 or above from www.joinmontage.com/download
- Enter the meeting ID to join the meeting
- Make yourself the Active Display using the Montage toolbar
- System audio will be automatically shared
Sharing of system audio not available when connecting using the Chrome web client