Launcher receiver can be installed on any device with system specs as outlined in our system requirements guidelines.
To install the Launcher application, please follow the instructions below:
- Run the program installer and follow on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.
- Once the program is installed, please follow the instructions on system dialogs to allow file access, as shown in the screenshot below:
- You will be asked to enter a licence key when the application is launched for the first time (get in touch to receive a licence key).
- DN Launcher is ready for first time setup.
Application set up
The three-step set up process for Launcher involves setting up the room calendar, adding details for the room, and setting up the PIN.
1. Room calendar
The first step of the application set up requires Exchange room calendar details. This step is optional, however we strongly recommend adding a calendar to Launcher in order to provide additional value to users of the application.
A step-by-step guide to set up the Exchange room calendar is available in a different area of our support section: Connecting your Exchange calendar
You'll be offered the option to pair a Skype for Business account to the Exchange room calendar, once it has been set up. Pairing Skype for Business will allow Launcher to automatically sign in to your chosen account for a more streamlined joining experience.
2. Room details
You will be prompted to add room details in the second step of the Launcher application set up:
- Room name - Typically this is the room where Launcher is installed. When clients are connecting via the mobile app, they'll see room names in close proximity.
- Organisation (optional): The name of the organisation that is using the application.
- Location (optional): The geographical location, campus, floor or team for which the application is installed.
3. PIN details
The third and final step of the process is to set up a PIN. This mandatory step allows you to limit access to Launcher application by setting a four-digit PIN.