- You must log into a Windows account with local admin privileges in order to provide the relevant system access.
- You must use a device with the latest version of Windows by ensuring that all available updates are installed.
To get the best use out of Launcher, we recommend that you:
- Assign an Exchange room mailbox to this device so that you can view and start meetings from the Launcher home screen.
- Install any video conferencing tools you want to use, e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Team, GoToMeeting.
- Ensure other apps that you use in your meetings are also installed, e.g. your wireless presentation software, whiteboard tool.
If you need help setting up your Exchange calendar or video conferencing tools, the following support articles can help you:
1. Install Launcher
Right-click on the Launcher installer icon and 'run as administrator'.
Please follow the on-screen instructions ensuring you allow file system access.
2. Register Launcher
3. Set up Launcher
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the Launcher setup and start experiencing better meetings.
Tip: If you're setting up multiple devices, you can export setup information later via the Launcher settings.
Need assistance setting up Launcher?
Get in touch with us if you need any assistance or if you have any queries, we're always happy to help.
Email us at: email@example.com