Montage comes with a dedicated app for Android and enables mirroring across different networks.
How to mirror your screen from an Android device:
Download and open the DisplayNote Android app from Google Play Store.
- Enter the Session ID.
- Enter your name.
- Press Connect.
- If you are the first person to connect , tap the present button
- You now have two options:
- Share your screen
- Present a video from your phone gallery
Share your screen
- Choose share my screen
- Allow android to start casting
- Press 'Start now
Present a video
- Tap Present a video
- Choose a video from your gallery
- Once uploaded. tap 'Present video
- Your video will play on the main display
- Press stop presenting to end the video stream
To mirror your Android screen, you will need DisplayNote app running on an Android phone version 5+ and connected to a live Montage session.
Please sign in to leave a comment.