Installing Montage Windows receivers on your screens or host PCs
- Download and install the Montage Windows application to screens and host PCs.
- Deploy the DisplayNote application MSI to all rganisation computers.
- Guests and users without admin rights can download the windows guest application.
Connect your Host PC device to your network via one of the following:
- Poe (if available)
- 5 GHz (recommended) with an RSSI of -60 dBm.
- 2 GHz with an RSSI of -50 dBm.
- Perform a ping test to confirm that your network is stable (recommended to be below 50ms, preferably below 10 ms).
- Disable any unused access points to minimize Wi-Fi interference.
- Setup inter-VLAN routing from all intended VLANs to the PCs VLAN
- Confirm that you have the required network ports open.
Testing streaming image quality and calibrating your display:
- Perform a test stream from your device to your Montage receiver. We recommend streaming for a longer period to ensure stability.
- Perform a test stream with audio (Windows and iOS) to confirm that it is working properly.
- Disable overscan on your screen or projector to avoid a cropped picture.
Please sign in to leave a comment.