Files can only be downloaded on client devices joined to a Montage session. This ensures the privacy of documents on a shared device.
Articles in this section
- My connection drops when streaming via GoogleCast
- What is the difference between 6-digit and 10-digit session ID?
- I have a 10-digit session ID on my home screen. Why can I not get a 6-digit session ID?
- My 10-digit session ID cannot be changed. Why?
- A file has been added to Shared items, but I cannot download it from the main screen.
- When I share my screen, there is a delay to the main display. What actions can I take to improve this?
- How to share logs from your device.
- I am not able to connect to the receiver from my client device.
- Airplay is not detecting the room name when I search.
- My Newline panel is showing “Authorisation error” when I open Newline Cast.
Please sign in to leave a comment.