Files can only be downloaded on client devices joined to a Montage session. This ensures the privacy of documents on a shared device.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Airplay Bluetooth (BLE) connections
- My on screen keyboard does not appear while using Miracast screen sharing
- My connection drops when streaming via GoogleCast
- What is the difference between 6-digit and 10-digit session ID?
- I have a 10-digit session ID on my home screen. Why can I not get a 6-digit session ID?
- How to retrieve Web app logs
- My 10-digit session ID cannot be changed. Why?
- A file has been added to Shared items, but I cannot download it from the main screen.
- When I share my screen, there is a delay to the main display. What actions can I take to improve this?
- How to share logs from your device.