Sometimes, the issue you are seeing is not captured in the general logs and we may need to ask you to capture the issue by enabling the correct type of debugging.
Here's how to do that:
- On the affected device, enter chrome://network in the address bar.
- At the top, click Network logs.
- Under Network debugging, select the correct debug mode.
- Open a new tab and reproduce the issue.
- Once completed, go back to the original tab.
- Under Options, select the following checkbox options.
- Include the system_logs.txt file sent in feedback reports.
- Include all log files collected by debug as a separate archive
- (Optional) Under Options, select additional checkbox options - if needed.
- Click Store System Logs.