Launcher is designed to keep your information safe. Your IT administrator may already have implemented some security measures to ensure that your privacy is maintained.
Run a device clean up when signed in
When you are signed in on the Launcher device using Microsoft, you can simply disconnect from the device to automatically run a device clean up.
You can disconnect from Launcher using one of these methods:
- Press Sign out via the Launcher home screen interface.
- If you are connected using the mobile app, press the exit button to the top right of the mobile app interface.
Running a device clean up manually
The manual clean up function is available from the Launcher home screen and is available to anyone interacting with the application.
To trigger a manual clean up, follow these instructions:
1. While on the home screen, press the button towards the center of the screen labeled Clean up.
2. The clean up operation will begin, and after a brief moment, a notification appears to notify you that the clean up operation is complete.
3. Local data, cached information, and web history data are removed, and open applications are closed.