Touch-back is the ability to interact with your Mac device directly on a touch screen when using a DisplayNote client app for Mac.
How to use enable touch-back for Mac
Open settings on the Mac client and enable touch-back control
- Note, to use this feature you will be asked to grant application access in System Preferences.
- A pop-up appears asking you to open system preferences and grant access to the DisplayNote application
- Close system settings and press OK.
Touchback - Mac Client - Watch Video
Using touch-back for Mac
- On the join screen, enter your name and Session ID
- Share your screen
- Interact with the touch screen.