DisplayNote (NEC Edition)
DisplayNote NEC Edition is a software and app solution that allows presenters to share any presentation to participants on their mobile, tablet or desktop device. Includes additional whiteboard tools and controls for your NEC projector.
- When starting a PowerPoint slideshow I get an alert in DisplayNote that the 'resolution has changed'
- I’m unable to send files to my participants/My participants are unable to send files to me?
- Can I keep the same Session ID for every session?
- Is there a user guide?
- When participants join on their PC, DisplayNote is not full-screen?
- How do I disconnect my device from a connected session?
- Where can I download DisplayNote NEC Edition from?
- Will DisplayNote work on a local network?
- Do I need an internet connection?
- I can't connect to the session
- I connect to the Internet through a proxy server, will this cause a problem?
- No-one can join my session?
- Do I need WiFi?
- Why can I not host a Cloud Session?
- Why can I not join a Cloud Session?
- Do I need an Internet connection?
- Can I deploy DisplayNote on my network?
- I'm on a different network than my participants. Will they still be able to connect?