This month’s version of Launcher comes with a new feature we’re calling App mode. With App mode, you’ll be able to set up web shortcuts to feel like an app shortcut: They’ll open in a dedicated browser window and in full screen.
Along with our usual tweaks, improvements, and bug fixes, we’re also excited to announce that we’ve introduced Italian to our list of supported languages.
Functionality, features and improvements
- New functionality | All web links can now be App mode enabled. When turned on, your web shortcuts will open in their dedicate browser window and they’ll open in full screen, making them feel like an application.
- New language | We’ve added Italian to our list of supported languages.
Fixes to bugs and defects
- Room Calendar | Fixed an issue whereby the room calendar would not reconnect to its calendar service after a loss of connection.
- MS Teams | Fixed an issue with Microsoft Teams whereby a black screen would be shown when navigating between the call and the Launcher home screen.
- Interface | Fixed a scaling issue with the Launcher interface that would cause interface elements to have visual defects while using Launcher on a screen with aspect ratios different to 16:9.
- UWP apps | Fixed an issue whereby some UWP apps would remain open after closing the Launcher application.
- Google Calendar | Fixed an issue whereby MS Teams meetings would not appear correctly in the room calendar, preventing users from launching the call.
- Web shortcuts | Fixed an issue whereby the generated web shortcut name would disappear after a short period.
- Web shortcuts | Fixed a minor whereby form error validation would trigger before any information was added to the form.
- Interface | Fixed an issue whereby interacting with the option to add an app and very quickly interacting with the option to add a web link, would show both options.
- Interface | Fixed various visual defects that would appear on the interface while using the application in languages other than English.
Launcher mobile app fixes to bugs and defects
- Meetings | Made a minor change to the timing of the refresh action in order to give the application time to show appropriate feedback to the user.
- Meetings | Made a change to the loading of the organiser and meeting attendee list, allowing them to load asynchronously, while also giving users appropriate feedback.
- Interface | Fixed a visual defect whereby the profile avatar would appear to be cut off while viewing a meeting event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.