While we're working on bigger features and functions, we’re also updating the application to take care of issues some of you have been experiencing.
We’ve also included a new option for securing the application - sign out applications. This option is available for early access testing, so if you’re interested in trying out this new option in your environment, get in touch with us.
Features, functions and improvements
Security | Early access for a new security function that allows you to sign out applications when cleaning up the device. This function will work with the most used applications such as Zoom, MS Teams, MS Word, Google Chrome, etc. If you’re interested in arranging a test session for this function, get in touch with us.
Fixes to bugs and defects
- Microsoft | Updated logos in accordance with Microsoft’s usage policies. This applies to the Windows application and mobile apps.
- Installer | Fixed an issue with the application installer whereby the user profile path wasn’t being retrieved correctly, which would cause issues with the installation process.
- Auto-update | Fixed an issue with the auto-update process, whereby error prompts would be hidden and therefore prevent the installation of the updated version.
- UI | Fixed a minor UI issue that would occur when adding apps as a shortcut, whereby checkboxes would be misaligned if the app name was too long.
- Kiosk | Fixed an isolated issue whereby the application would load up with a blue screen when set up in kiosk mode.