In this month’s update we’re bringing in some more improvements to Launcher in the form of new functionality and bug fixes.
We’ve also got early access to tabletop console support in this version, but you’ll need to get in touch with us to unlock this functionality.
You can do that by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve got some exciting functionality in the works, so keep your eyes peeled on your inbox and in-app update notifications.
Functionality, features and improvements
- Date and time | Introduced an improvement to the date and time component, which will now make use of three time formats: European (HH:mm), Japanese (H:mm) and US (HH:mm AM/PM).
- Tabletop console support (early access) | We’ve introduced some functions to improve your experience of the product when used alongside a tabletop console. As this functionality is in early access, it is only available to those who request it. Please get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.
Fixes to bugs and defects
- Appearance | Fixed an issue that would cause instability in the application when using the same image for the background and logo.
- Room calendar | Fixed a minor issue whereby calendar events running with under 1 minute left would show “0 mins remaining”.
- Room calendar | Fixed an issue whereby incorrect meetings would be started when launching calendar events in a certain sequence.
- Google Calendar | Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect details to be shown during the Google Calendar set up steps.
- Appearance | Fixed an issue whereby custom backgrounds would be exported after having been removed from the application.
- Web Browser | Fixed a problem that would cause keyboard commands to not work after launching the system browser.
- File explorer | Fixed a problem with the file explorer whereby the application would fail to open a second time.
- Shortcuts | Fixed an issue whereby adding shortcuts for the first time via the homescreen would result in some launch problems.
- Video conferencing | Fixed an issue whereby active call windows would not appear in the foreground.
- Security | Fixed an issue whereby entering admin credentials to reset the application PIN, would not give users the ability to reset their PIN.
- Installer | Fixed a problem with the installer, whereby installing the application on a non admin Windows account would cause issues with application updates.
- Web browser | Fixed an issue whereby some app links would not open correctly while ‘App mode’ was enabled.