This month we bring you a small update that comes with lots of fixes to common issues, along with some quality-of-life improvements that we know will provide you with a better experience while using Launcher.
Features, functions and improvements
Usability | Changed the toggle option component to improve overall usability, particularly for colourblind users and those with vision difficulties.
Kiosk mode | Introduced a check into the application to ensure configurations that use kiosk mode and ctrl + alt + del to sign onto the system don’t end up in a dead-end situation, given that kiosk mode disables those keyboard shortcuts.
Settings | We’ve made some changes to the structure of some settings: Kiosk mode is now found under the “Security” tab, and we’ve restructured the automatic cleanup options to make them more manageable.
Fixes to bugs and defects
- MS Exchange| Fixed an issue whereby entering incorrect details for MS Exchange on premises, twice, would freeze the application.
- Date and time | Fixed an issue whereby the date and time format would not be the same as the format set on the system.
- Shortcuts | Fixed an issue that would cause the application to freeze after cancelling the process of adding a new shortcut.
- Installation | Fixed an issue whereby the application would not install if the Windows username included whitespaces.
- Language | Fixed an issue whereby changing the system language wouldn’t update all strings in the application.
- Home screen| Fixed an issue whereby the home screen would not always appear in the foreground after a device Cleanup was triggered.
- MS Teams | Fixed an issue that would cause a flickering effect and cause the on-screen keyboard to launch when starting MS Teams calls.
- Licence | Fixed an issue with the licence activation process, whereby certain steps were being skipped if preliminary checks weren’t successful.
- Mic & audio | Fixed an issue whereby changing the audio source and modifying the volume would not function accordingly.
- MS Teams | Fixed an issue that would occur while on an MS Teams call when using a meeting room console, whereby the call could not be ended by the meeting room controller.
- Shortcuts | Fixed an issue whereby a program launch error message would appear unexpectedly, even while no applications were being launched.
Please sign in to leave a comment.