Picture-in-Picture Mode (PIP) allows you to view the Broadcast while doing something else on your device at the same time.
To activate PIP mode
- Press the PIP button
- This will load the Broadcast in a floating window
- This window floats over all applications on your device
- You can drag the window anywhere you would like
- You can resize the window by dragging from one of the corners
To deactivate PIP mode
You can deactivate PIP mode in several ways. These are:
- Hover over the floating window and select Back to tab
- Return to the Broadcast tab and press the PIP button again
- Press the close button on the floating window
Article is closed for comments.