To record your screen during a Broadcast, you first need to grant Broadcast permission. The following message will appear if you have previously denied permission:
If you see this message, you will need to enable permissions to record your screen before starting a Broadcast.
Please note that the process is different for Safari and all other browsers.
- Select Safari Preferences fig 1
- Select the Websites tab fig 2
- Select Screen Sharing
- Select Broadcast and change the toggle to ask fig 3
- Refresh the Broadcast tab
- Try to start a new Broadcast
- You will be shown an alert in fig 4:
- Allow 'app.broadcast.online' to observe your screen
- Select Allow
On Chrome or other browsers
- Open System Preferences on your mac fig 5
- Select Security and Privacy fig 6
- Select Privacy
- Select Screen Recording
- Ensure the browser you wish to use is selected fig 6
Article is closed for comments.