As a Broadcaster, you can share your captured content to Google Slides. This allows you to create a presentation of the captured content from your Broadcast session.
To share your captured content to Google Slides:
- First, capture some content - see how to capture content
- Select the Share image button
- Select the Google Slides option
- If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to link your Broadcast account with Google
- Give your presentation a name or use the predefined one
- Select Create and add
- Your presentation will be created in your Google Drive folder, where any images will be added
Next time you select the option to add an image to Google Slides, this image will be automatically added to the existing presentation. You may add as many images to your presentation as you wish.
Article is closed for comments.