Moderator Mode feature gives teachers and presenters the ability to choose and disconnect which devices share on the screen.
To get started, ensure you are using Montage Version 4.2 and above.
How to use ‘present a stream’ using Moderator Mode:
- Go to settings.
- Choose moderator settings.
- Toggle Moderator Mode to ON.
- Present to Montage using any device client device.
- You will see that the user appears in the list of connected attendees.
- Tap or click on the user’s name on the Montage home screen.
- Invite to present.
How to use ‘disconnect a stream’ using Moderator Mode:
- Tap or click on a device name on the Montage home screen.
- Press Disconnect.
- Select Yes, disconnect.
- The user will be moved and will receive a notification in their DisplayNote application that they have been disconnected.
Note: Turning Moderator Mode on will create a new 6-digit session ID (except when running sessions with no internet)
Connecting as a Teacher is not currently supported in moderator mode.