As well as being a wireless streaming solution, Montage can also be used as a Whiteboard to improve the meeting and teaching experience.
To enable the Whiteboard, open Settings-->Session Management and set to ON.
To use the Montage Whiteboard
- Press the whiteboard icon on the Montage home screen.
- Begin writing on the whiteboard.
- To change pen colour, delete or erase - press the Menu button for annotation options.
Capturing and sharing the Whiteboard
- Open the whiteboard draw on it.
- Press the Menu
- Pressing the camera/capture icon will capture the whiteboard and save it as a png in the shared items folder.
- Connected users can now view and download the png on their device.
2-Way Annotation on a whiteboard (Montage Windows only)
Montage also enables 2-Way Annotation between the Montage receiver and connected user devices.
- Press the Whiteboard icon on the Montage home screen.
- Begin writing on the Whiteboard.
- On a user-device, select the pen icon.
Notes: The Whiteboard can be toggled on or off in your Montage settings at any time. A new session will be created.