For remote connections, the receiver and clients need to be able to access the internet through these ports;
- TCP 80
- TCP 443
- UDP 53
For local connections (i.e., clients on the same network the following ports are used;
- TCP 1-65535 (It will be selected from available ones)
- UDP 1025 – 65535
- TCP 5353 (for mDNS), 7000, 7100 (For Airplay connections)
If there is Layer 7 filtering or proxy with protocol filtering on these ports, then the following protocols will need to be allowed:
- Bonjour protocols
Our SaaS provides services at the following FQDNs:
The Montage Windows/OSX software support proxy configuration. The following proxy types are supported:
- HTTP Proxy (with or without authentication)
- SOCKS 5 (with or without authentication)
- Proxy with Auto-Configuration File (PAC). Windows only.
- System proxy. Windows only.