DisplayNote's cloud connectivity is built using using Webrtc. Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) is an open source project created by Google to enable peer-to-peer communication in web browsers and mobile applications through application programming interfaces. This includes audio, video, and data transfers.
If you want to get an overview of your Webrtc connection, you can use the Webrtc trouble-shooter https://test.webrtc.org/.
- Go to https://test.webrtc.org/.
- Allow camera and microphone.
- Press Start to run the test.
- The test will automatically check your microphone, camera, network, connectivity, and throughput.
- To add your STUN and TURN servers, click on the settings icon.