Launcher is an application that operates across a wide range of devices as it does not require high-performance processing power.
Minimum hardware specification is as follows:
- System: Intel Core i3 (8th Gen.) processor, 8GB RAM 64GB storage
- Network: Ethernet or WI-FI (2Mbps and above)
Operating system requirements
Operating system requirements are as follows:
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 version 1809
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 version 1909
Note: it is always recommended to update Windows to the latest public version.
An active internet connection is required to establish a connection to the licensing server during setup.
An active internet connection is not required to operate Launcher. However, for a better product experience and access to the full feature set, it is recommended to maintain an active internet connection while using Launcher. Access to signaling servers should be maintained if access to mobile app functionality is desired, for instance.
Your network may already be set up to allow access to the Launcher licensing and signaling servers. If you are unsure, we recommend installing and setting up the application before making any changes to your network configuration. The following ports must be opened:
- Signaling server:
- Port: TCP 5671
- URL: http://heavy-duck.rmq.cloudamqp.com
- Licensing server:
- Port: TCP 80, 443, 5671
- URL: http://displaynoteshadow.azurewebsites.net
Launcher can be displayed in six languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Traditional.
Launcher uses the system language to set its own application language. To set your system language:
- Go to Settings > Time & Language > Language on the Windows system.
- Set your Windows display language from the available list. Note that if you do not see your preferred language, you may add a language under preferred languages.
If Launcher does not support your default system language, it will set its language to English.