Room calendar set up using Exchange Online
1. On the Room calendar step, choose Exchange Calendar and press Proceed to continue.
2. Next, choose Exchange Online and press Proceed to continue.
3. A Microsoft authentication browser window appears to verify your Exchange account details. Follow instructions by entering the Exchange email address and password to complete the authentication.
4. When your Exchange account has been authenticated, you will return to the application set up. Enter the email address of a shared or delegate calendar that can be accessed by your Exchange account (note that this can be the same as your Exchange account). Then, press Add calendar to complete the setup of your Exchange calendar.
Room calendar set up using Exchange Server (on-premises)
1. On the room calendar step, choose Exchange Calendar and press Proceed to continue.
2. Next, choose Exchange On-Premises and press Proceed to continue.
3. Enter details to connect to your Exchange Server and press Connect to complete the room calendar set up.
If you're setting up the application for the first time, your next step will be to provide room details and set a PIN. You can see steps for the full application setup in a separate article: