This function is available from the application settings. See how to access application settings.
Windows systems are protected and made more secure thanks to Kiosk Mode. When enabled, Kiosk Mode will:
- Open Launcher in full screen when the device starts up.
- Restrict access to the Windows desktop.
- Disable Windows keyboard shortcuts and touch gestures that would allow users to access the system.
To enable or disable Kiosk Mode, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to the General section of the application settings.
2. Under Kiosk Mode, press the toggle option to trigger a confirmation alert.
3. On the confirmation alert, press Enable kiosk or Disable kiosk depending on your configuration. Note that Launcher will automatically restart upon confirmation.
4. If you have just enabled Kiosk Mode, your Windows device will automatically run Launcher when booting up.