When connected to the Launcher on Windows – see how to get connected – you can access your personal OneDrive files on the Launcher device to view your content.
When connected to the Launcher on Windows you can access your personal OneDrive files on the Launcher device to view your content.
Before you start, here are some helpful articles for getting connected to Launcher:
Here's how to view your OneDrive files:
1. When connected to Launcher, look to the bottom right of the main meeting room display, where the sign-in information is held. Press on the tile with the OneDrive icon labeled OneDrive.
2. A window appears, showing your OneDrive files. Navigate to a file of your choice as follows:
- Press folder icons to access their contents.
- Press the back arrow to return to the preview view.
3. Press down on a file of your choice to open the file on the default browser set on the system.