The Launcher room calendar allows you to view meeting events scheduled to take place within the room.
The room calendar is broken down as follows:
- The current time slot is labeled Now. This is where any current calendar events appear.
- The next time slot is labeled Next. This is where any future calendar events appear.
- When multiple other calendar events are scheduled for later in the day, these can be viewed in the room calendar day schedule by pressing the option labeled X more meetings later today.
Launching a scheduled meeting call
Launching a scheduled meeting call from the room calendar is very simple:
- On the room calendar Now time slot, press Launch now.
- The meeting will launch automatically.
Launching an unscheduled meeting call
It is possible to start meeting calls ahead of schedule. This can be done using the following steps:
- Tap or click on a meeting event in the Next time slot or tap on a meeting event in the X more meetings later today to view events later in the day.
- A confirmation window appears to notify you that you are about to launch a call for a meeting that is scheduled in the future.
- Confirm that you want to launch the call by pressing Launch Now.
- Your call automatically starts on the Launcher display.
Article is closed for comments.