This section assumes that you are already connected to a Launcher device. See how to connect to Launcher.
While connected to Launcher, your mobile app will display your Outlook calendar events on the screen labeled Meetings.
While on the Meetings screen, you may launch a call by following these steps:
- Press Launch on screen. You can find this as follows:
- If your next meeting has been set up with a video conferencing tool such as Teams, Zoom, or others, you will see a button labeled Launch on screen.
- If you have other meetings during the day, you may press on the meeting item on the list to view meeting details where a button labeled Launch on screen can be found.
- If your call is scheduled for later in the day, you may be prompted to confirm that you wish to launch your call ahead of time. If this is the case and you want to continue, simply press Launch now. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- Your call will automatically launch on the Launcher display.