This function is available from the application settings. See how to access application settings.
1. Go to the Shortcuts section of the application settings.
2. In the Shortcuts, settings press Add web link.
3. A new window labeled Add web link
4. Under URL, type a valid URL. Note that you can preview the URL using the option labeled Preview. When a valid URL is entered, the name and icon of the shortcut are automatically generated based on the URL information.
5. Choose to turn App mode on or off. When App mode is enabled, the web shortcut will open in its own dedicated application window, separate from the browser. This option is only available while Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are set as the default browser.
6. If desired, change the name of the web shortcut by typing a new name in the appropriate field under Name.
7. If desired, change the web shortcut icon by choosing an alternative icon from the preset list under Icon.
8. If desired, change the background color of the web shortcut by choosing a color from the preset list under Background color.
9. Check that you are satisfied with the web shortcut appearance using the preview, then press Add to finish. Your web shortcut is now available on your list of shortcuts in the shortcut settings and on the home screen.