This shortcuts type is very useful to those who wish to access content that is held on a network drive, during meetings.
1. Go to the Shortcuts section of the application settings.
2. In the Shortcuts, settings press Add network drive.
3. A new window labeled Add network drive
4. Under Drive URL, type a valid drive URL (see UNC path format).
5. Choose to drive letter from the list of available letters.
6. Next, choose which method of authentication you wish to proceed with:
- Choose User authentication to require a username and password every time a user wishes to access the network drive.
- Choose Shared access to allow any user to access the network drive without entering a username and password. For this option, you must enter a username and password, which are securely stored on the system.
7. Enter a user name for the network drive under Name.
8. If desired, change the background color of the network drive shortcut by choosing a color from the preset list under Background color.
9. Press Add to finish. Your network drive shortcut is now available on your list of shortcuts in the shortcut settings and on the home screen.