Exporting settings speeds up deployment across multiple meeting spaces. The following settings can be exported:
- License information: License key, registered name, email, and organization.
- Room details: room name and location given to the device.
- Personal sign in: Sign in permissions that are set on the device.
- PIN: The 4-digit PIN set on the device to access settings.
- Shortcuts: All shortcuts, excluding user-defined colors and icons.
- Kiosk Mode: The Kiosk Mode set on the device.
Follow the instructions below to export settings:
1. Go to the General section of the application settings.
2. Under Export settings, press Export.
3. Select any or all settings listed by tapping individual items or by pressing Select all, then press Next to continue.
4. You must now choose the export destination using the system file browser. Press Choose export location and export the file to a suitable location. Do not rename the export file.
5. When the export location has been chosen, press Export.
6. Your settings have been exported to your chosen location. Read instructions for importing settings and press OK, I understand.
Importing settings are achieved during the software installation process. See installing Launcher for more details.