Exporting settings speeds up deployment across multiple meeting spaces. The following settings can be exported:
- Room details: Room name and location given to this device.
- Personal sign in: Sign in permissions that are set of this device.
- Kiosk Mode: The Kiosk Mode set on the device.
- Auto-update: The auto-update parameters set on this device.
- Shortcuts: All shortcuts, including options and appearance.
- Appearance: Home screen background and logo set on this device.
- Security: Cleanup settings and PIN set of this device.
- Licence: Licence key, registered name, email, and organisation.
Follow the instructions below to export settings:
1. Go to the General section of the application settings.
2. Under Export settings, press Export.
3. Select any or all settings listed by tapping individual items or by pressing Select all, then press Next to continue.
4. You must now choose the export destination using the system file browser. Press Choose export location and export the file to a suitable location. Do not rename the export file.
5. When the export location has been chosen, press Export.
6. Your settings have been exported to your chosen location. Read instructions for importing settings and press OK, I understand.
Importing settings are achieved during the software installation process. See installing Launcher for more details.